BASIX ASSESSMENTS AND ENERGY RATINGS
BASIX certification is mandatory for all residential development in NSW. Applications cannot be lodged with Council without a BASIX Certificate.
Benchmark Building Certifiers assist both developers and designers in determining the most cost effective measures for a BASIX Assessment. This includes direct liaison with owners and designers and discussing choices for your BASIX Certificate.
Our BASIX Assessment service includes some of the following features:
- Providing a fast service for all assessments, including initial assessment of concept plans.
- Use of the “Simulation Method” (NatHERS) for input into BASIX.
- Preparing BASIX commitment schedules for inclusion on architectural plans.
- Discussing BASIX choices directly with owners and developers.
- Providing direct design advice for BASIX compliance.
- Limiting commitments and making your BASIX Certificate as simple as possible.
- Liaison with service providers, to determine service availability to sites.
- Amending certificates if required during construction.
- Understanding the costs of certain commitments and relaying these to clients.
Benchmark Building Certifiers are experts in BASIX. Some of the services our BASIX Assessors provide are:
- Multi-dwelling/apartment BASIX Certification.
- Single dwelling BASIX Certification.
- Additions and alterations/Swimming pool BASIX Certification.
- ABSA Energy Rating Certificates.
Benchmark Building Certifiers can undertake energy efficiency assessments as required under Section J of the BCA for most types of developments.
For a quote on your project CONTACT Benchmark Building Certifiers.